The St. Michael Center for the BLESSED VIRGIN MARY (“SMC”) is a non-profit Catholic lay apostolate, loyal to the Holy Father and to the teachings of the Magisterium of the Catholic Church. The SMC’s mission is to work in unity with all Catholics for the strengthening of our Roman Catholic Faith through all of which we hope to
- teach the Truth about the Catholic Faith
- promote family unity
- promote vocations
- evangelize to all Catholics, especially those who left the Church.
- encourage service to the Church through corporal and spiritual works of mercy.
- encourage Catholics to practice their faith more actively through prayer and action, and spread the Catholic Faith more actively among family members and friends, both believers and non-believers.
- network with Catholic individuals and prayer groups in the U.S.A.and internationally.
- establish relationships with other Catholic organizations in order to support their evangelization efforts with the aim of bringing many Catholics back to the Church.
- foster loyalty to the Holy Father Pope Benedict XVI and the Magisterium of the Catholic Church.
The St. Michael Center is also a prayer center in service of Jesus and Mary in silence, obedience and humility, and as such it encourages Catholics and non-Catholics to practice the virtues of humility, mercy and obedience, and the corporal and spiritual works of mercy. Most importantly, the St. Michael Center encourages prayer for that which unites, not what divides us (Vis unita fortior); prayer for what leads everyone to God, not what misleads us; and prayer for a generous surrender of all souls to God.
In our efforts to re-instill Catholics with the fundamental Truths of their Faith we have a distribution center which makes available:
- Video tapes
- Audio tapes
- Computer Software
- Catholic sacramentals
- Catholic magazines
Website Ministry Mission Statement
Encouraged by our Holy Father’s homily to Catholic journalists on World Communications Day 2002, St. Michael Center seeks to bring the Gospel to the modern world via the Internet; to be a light in the darkness; to call all of God’s people back to Him; to promote love and service to our Holy Father and the Catholic Church. As Pope John Paul II challenges all of us, “for the Church, the new world of cyberspace is a summons to the great adventure of using its potential to proclaim the Gospel message.”